SGA Sponsored Events
- SGA Officers
- SGA Sponsored Events
- SGA Constitution
- Voter Registration
- Adult Student's Public Benefit Guide
Full Board Meetings
Full Board meetings will be held on 2nd and 4th Mondays, at 3 p.m. in the PSC Board Room (Rm 2274).
- Fall 2016: September 26, October 10, October 24, November 14, and November 28, no meeting in December
- Spring 2017: January 23, February 13, February 27, March 20 (special date), March 27, April 10, and April 24
The meetings are mandatory for club representatives and SGA officers. Club recognition packets are available in the Student Leadership Center (Room 1260).
- Any club or organization planning an event needing funding for public relations must fill out the appropriate forms that can be found in the Student Leadership Center two weeks prior to the event.
- Copies of all monetary transactions (i.e. invoices, deposits, etc.) must be given to Helen Manley, coordinator of student life.
- Written requests to reserve any space for activities, or meetings must be submitted no later than seven days prior to the event. Verbal requests will not be accepted.
- Once a week clubs and organizations should check their mailbox located in the Student Leadership Center.
Please make sure to bring your club's attendance sheets, Board packet, and fliers for your upcoming events.
- Annual Involvement Fest
Thursday, September 1
11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
PSC Main Campus
- Senator Elections
Tuesday, September 20 and
Wednesday, September 21
9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Poster Sale
October 24 - 27
All PSC clubs and organizations are required to abide by the policies as outlined in the Student Government Constitution. Failure to comply with the policies (see Article VIII and Article IX) can result in a club / organization having to suspend activities and/or funds governing same. Ongoing failure to comply with the rules governing the clubs and organizations is just cause or will result in the elimination / disbanding operation on the College's campus.
Helen Manley, SGA Advisor, (708) 709-3910 or firstname.lastname@example.org